Formal complaints

If you are unhappy with the initial explanation and resolution offered to you, or your complaint is very serious, or you have had cause to complain more than once about the same issue, you have the right to take the complaint further.

If you wish to take your complaint further you should direct your complaint to the appropriate director, who can be contacted in writing, by telephone, or by email.

You will receive a response to your complaint within 10 working days, even if our investigation is incomplete.

My IChemE

IChemE is a registered charity in England & Wales (214379), and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 039661).