Join SAIChE IChemE, the organisation dedicated to advancing chemical engineering South Africa and connecting its members to the global IChemE network.
IChemE is the global professional membership organisation for people with relevant experience or an interest in chemical engineering. We are the only organisation to award Chartered Chemical Engineer status and Professional Process Safety Engineer.
By joining SAIChE IChemE you will be able to access the following member benefits:
- access to one of three South African Member Groups who host technical talks, social events and provide networking opportunities.
- free membership to one of 20 Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- free, unrestricted access to all SIG webinars
- subscription to the tce monthly magazine
- Chemical Technology magazine which contains technical articles and news items of interest to the process industry by Crown Publications
- access to tcetoday.com and the tce app
- Knovel online library
- journal archive containing over 4,000 publications
- access to the South African Journal of Chemical Engineering (SAJChE)
- discount on books, events and conferences
- recognised by ECSA as a Voluntary Association, category A.
- liaison with engineering and scientific associations on subjects of interest to wider audiences (e.g. the World Chemical Engineering Council connects our engineers to the international environment of Chemical Engineers).
- improvement of the technical competence of our members through continuing education programs that include seminars, conferences, courses and plant visits. Most of these activities are conducted at Member group level (Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, and Western Cape).
- accreditation of CPD points to relevant chemical engineering activities.
- career guidance to schools, pupils and their parents.
To join today, click here .