The Australian human factors programme is available here >>>
Please click here to register.
A one-year programme, comprising four intensive two-day events supported by course reading, which together form a broad human factors educational programme. The two-day events will be held in Perth, WA.
- Module 1 - An introduction to Human Factors (6-7 February 2013)
- Module 2 - Human reliability and failure (29-30 May 2013)
- Module 3 - Organisational issues (4-5 September 2013
- Module 4 - Human factors and design (5-6 February 2014)
This basic structure above caters for two audiences, specifically:
- Those who want to complete the whole programme, who would complete the initial consultancy skills pre-reading, and all four two-day events, leading to an IChemE and Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors Certificate of Course Completion
- Those who wish to attend single events (subject to availability)