UK and Europe programme
Human Factors in Health and Safety
is a one-year programme, comprising of four intensive two-day events. This is supported by course reading, which together forms a broad human factors educational programme.
Download the Human Factors in Health and Safety programme brochure
All modules will be held in Edinburgh, UK.
You can join the programme at any point – modules are designed to be completed in any order.
You can complete the whole programme or attend single modules as relevant – modules are designed to work as stand-alone training courses as well as part of a broader training programme.
- content covers human factors in process safety, health and safety, with links to other aspects of business performance
- a modular course design, with short residential events spread over time, also providing networking opportunities with like-minded professionals
- events provide a mix of theory, case study, discussion and practical exercises in small syndicates
- advice to help implement human factors solutions
- training is delivered by recognised human factors professionals with significant process industry experience
In partnership with: