Drawing on some of the world's leading experts in process safety, Hazards 26 is solely designed to prevent disasters and help you manage risk more effectively.
Download the conference brochure>>
Risk will never be eliminated, but it can be better managed and reduced.
IChemE is committed to improving safety in the process industries, in part by providing platforms such as Hazards
to share best practice, latest developments and lessons learned.
First staged in 1960, Hazards
is now widely recognised as Europe’s leading process safety conference.
If you are active in process safety and risk management, then Hazards 26
is a must.
Widely recognised as Europe's leading process safety conference, Hazards 26
is a chance to:
- review best practice and latest developments in process safety
- learn valuable lessons from process safety successes and failures
- network with the international process safety community
- discover products and services to help improve process safety performance
- invited keynote speakers providing their own strategic view of the process safety challenge
- approximately 70 oral presentations from industry, academia, and regulators running in parallel sessions across two days
- poster presentations
- trade exhibition of process safety related products and services
- networking opportunities