Future Content Working Party
The Future Content Working Party will be responsible for assembling a suitably researched and compelling narrative based on the chemical engineer of the future (2030—2100). In building the content, input and engagement with membership and wider stakeholders will be important (e.g. employers, universities, policy makers and others as identified).
Find out more in the Future Content Working Party Terms of Reference.
If you are interested in being a member of the Future Content Working Party, please complete the application process and let us know about your skills and experience in the following areas:
- planning and reporting
- a working knowledge and/or interest in future scenario generation, using the full range classical tools (e.g. PESTLE)
- ability to contribute to flexible, multi pathway scenarios for societal development
- ability to contribute towards and/or coordinate a wide range of views that help build scenarios for potential societal development trajectories 2023 to 2100
- experience of conducting gap analysis and horizon scanning
- knowledge of Chemical Engineering Matters, and a passion for developing the societal vistas based on future scenarios
- experience coordinating inputs and communicating opportunities to a broad range of stakeholders (including third parties).
The Future Content Working Party will have a maximum of 10 members, including one Chair.
All members are eligible to apply. This is an unpaid, voluntary role.
Find out more about the application process.
The deadline to apply to be a member of the Present Content Working Party is 12:00 GMT on 31 January 2020.
For further information please email IChemE100@icheme.org
Interested in a different working party?
Simply visit the links below to find out more about:
- Past Content Working Party
- Present Content Working Party
- Services Working Party
- Platforms and Funding Working Party