Past Content Working Party
The Past Content Working Party is responsible for assembling a suitably researched and compelling narrative based on the chemical engineer of the past (1900—1969). In building the content, input and engagement with membership and wider stakeholders will be important (eg employers, universities, policy makers and others as identified).
Find out more in the Past Content Working Party Terms of Reference.
Members of the Past Content Working Party are required to have skills and experience in the following areas:
- planning and reporting
- historical research, particularly in terms of chemical engineering and how the profession has influenced societal trends and needs
- communicating with external stakeholders
- interest in and/or knowledge of chemical engineering history 1900 to 1969
- interest in and/or knowledge of societal trends, norms and understandings over the period 1900 to 1969.
The Past Content Working Party consists of a number of members, plus a Chair. The Chair reports into the IChemE100 Steering Committee.
Membership of an IChemE working party is an unpaid, voluntary role.
The process to apply to be a member of an IChemE100 working party is now closed. However, you can still send in your ideas for the IChemE100 centenary project and find out more by emailing IChemE100@icheme.org
Find out more about different working party
Simply visit the links below to find out more about the:
- Present Content Working Party
- Future Content Working Party
- Services Working Party
- Platforms and Funding Working Party
The IChemE100 Steering Committee and each working party has a Terms of Reference.