Platforms and Funding Working Party
The Platforms and Funding Working Party will be responsible for identifying, developing and costing platforms to deliver the services. They will work closely with the Services Working Party, and management, to identify and agree upon a range of appropriate platforms to host the IChemE100 outputs and messages.
Platforms can include, but are not limited to: websites, intranets, podcasts, blogs, social media, emails, webinars, publications (such as The Chemical Engineer), events (such as conferences, celebratory dinners, university-hosted lecture series, physical meetings and exhibitions), print media (newspapers and magazines) and broadcast media (such as television and radio).
Find out more in the Platforms and Funding Working Party Terms of Reference.
If you are interested in being a member of the Platforms and Funding Working Party, please complete the application process and let us know about your skills and experience in the following areas:
- planning and reporting
- financial system and procedures expertise
- communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- knowledge/understanding of IChemE’s diverse audience, and making this a key consideration for selecting appropriate platforms
- ability to design, execute and manage an outward-facing fundraising plan
- driving proactive outward-facing activities that supports funding requirements from major stakeholders.
The Platforms and Funding Working Party will have a maximum of 10 members, including one Chair.
All members are eligible to apply. This is an unpaid, voluntary role.
Find out more about the application process.
The deadline to apply to be a member of the Services Working Party is 12:00 GMT on 31 January 2020.
For further information please email IChemE100@icheme.org
Interested in a different working party?
Simply visit the links below to find out more about:
- Past Content Working Party
- Present Content Working Party
- Future Content Working Party
- Services Working Party