Platforms and Funding Working Party
The Platforms and Funding Working Party is responsible for identifying, developing and costing platforms to deliver the services. It works closely with the Services Working Party, and management, to identify and agree upon a range of appropriate platforms to host the IChemE100 outputs and messages.
Platforms include, but are not limited to: websites, intranets, podcasts, blogs, social media, emails, webinars, publications (The Chemical Engineer), events (conferences, celebratory dinners, university-hosted lecture series, physical meetings and exhibitions), print media (newspapers and magazines) and broadcast media (television and radio).
Find out more in the Platforms and Funding Working Party Terms of Reference.
Members of the Platforms and Funding Working Party are required to have skills and experience in the following areas:
- planning and reporting
- financial system and procedures expertise
- communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- knowledge/understanding of IChemE’s diverse audience, and making this a key consideration for selecting appropriate platforms
- ability to design, execute and manage an outward-facing fundraising plan
- driving proactive outward-facing activities that supports funding requirements from major stakeholders.
The Platforms and Funding Working Party consists of a number of members, plus a Chair. The Chair reports into the IChemE100 Steering Committee.
Membership of an IChemE working party is an unpaid, voluntary role.
The process to apply to be a member of an IChemE100 working party is now closed. However, you can still send in your ideas for the IChemE100 centenary project and find out more by emailing IChemE100@icheme.org
Find out more about a different working party
Simply visit the links below to find out more about the:
- Past Content Working Party
- Present Content Working Party
- Future Content Working Party
- Services Working Party