Present Content Working Party
The Present Content Working Party is responsible for assembling a suitably researched and compelling narrative based on the chemical engineer of the present (1970—2029). In building the content, input and engagement with membership and wider stakeholders is important (eg employers, universities, policy makers and others as identified).
Find out more in the Present Content Working Party Terms of Reference.
Members of the Present Content Working Party are required to have skills and experience in the following areas:
- planning and reporting
- historical research, particularly in terms of chemical engineering and how the profession has influenced societal trends and needs
- communicating with external stakeholders
- interest in and/or knowledge of chemical engineering in the present 1970 to 2022
- interest in and/or knowledge of societal trends, norms and understandings over the period 1970 to 2022.
The Present Content Working Party consists of a number of members, plus a Chair. The Chair reports into the IChemE100 Steering Committee.
Membership of an IChemE working party is an unpaid, voluntary role.
The process to apply to be a member of an IChemE100 working party is now closed. However, you can still send in your ideas for the IChemE100 centenary project and find out more by emailing IChemE100@icheme.org
Find out more about a different working party
Simply visit the links below to find out more about the:
- Past Content Working Party
- Future Content Working Party
- Services Working Party
- Platforms and Funding Working Party