Present Content Working Party
The Present Content Working Party will be responsible for assembling a suitably researched and compelling narrative based on the chemical engineer of the present (1970—2029). In building the content, input and engagement with membership and wider stakeholders will be important (e.g. employers, universities, policy makers and others as identified).
Find out more in the Present Content Working Party Terms of Reference.
If you are interested in being a member of the Present Content Working Party, please complete the application process and provide details on your skills and experience in the following areas:
- planning and reporting
- historical research, particularly in terms of chemical engineering and how the profession has influenced societal trends and needs
- communicating with external stakeholders
- interest in and/or knowledge of chemical engineering in the present 1970 to 2022
- interest in and/or knowledge of societal trends, norms and understandings over the period 1970 to 2022.
The Present Content Working Party will have a maximum of 10 members, including one Chair.
All members are eligible to apply. This is an unpaid, voluntary role.
Find out more about the application process.
The deadline to apply to be a member of the Present Content Working Party is 12:00 GMT on 31 January 2020.
For further information please email IChemE100@icheme.org
Interested in a different working party?
Simply visit the links below to find out more about:
- Past Content Working Party
- Future Content Working Party
- Services Working Party
- Platforms and Funding Working Party