Services Working Party
The Services Working Party is responsible for identifying, developing and costing services that support the content narrative for IChemE100.
It works closely with all other IChemE100 working parties, and management, to ensure that a clear, compelling story of chemical engineers and their contribution to society in the past, present and future, is communicated to all stakeholders throughout IChemE’s centenary year.
Services includes, but is not limited to, copy, photographs, images, graphics, banners, videos, virtual reality, animation, books, website pages, blog articles, magazine and newspaper articles, journal articles/off-print, presentations, lectures and pre-recorded digital media.
This working party works closely with the Past, Present and Future Content Working Parties plus the Platforms and Funding Working Party to ensure that their narrative is taken forward and told appropriately.
Find out more in the Services Working Party Terms of Reference.
Members of the Services Working Party are required to have skills and experience in the following areas:
- planning and reporting
- producing outputs (articles, photographs, books, websites etc) that tell a compelling story of chemical engineers and their contribution to society
- communicating with external stakeholders
- interest in and/or knowledge of chemical engineering
- ability to contribute to the building of a dialogue, that engages members and external stakeholders in the aims of IChemE100
- ability to reach and collaborate with stakeholders that have relevant knowledge to input into the above (including the IChemE staff team).
The Services Working Party consists of a number of members, plus a Chair. The Chair reports into the IChemE100 Steering Committee.
Membership of an IChemE working party is an unpaid, voluntary role.
The process to apply to be a member of an IChemE100 working party is now closed. However, you can still send in your ideas for the IChemE100 centenary project and find out more by emailing IChemE100@icheme.org
Find out more about a different working party
Simply visit the links below to find out more about the:
- Past Content Working Party
- Present Content Working Party
- Future Content Working Party
- Platforms and Funding Working Party