200 Broomielaw, Glasgow, G1 4RU
Tel: 0141 220 2000
Atkins, a member of the SNC Lavalin Group, is a multi-discipline engineering consultancy firm operating throughout the world, with over 18,000 employees. Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies, serving a number of sectors including energy, infrastructure and transportation. Atkins has a number of major clients around the world, with the company’s identity represented by four key values: Safety, Integrity, Collaboration and Innovation.
Our expertise straddles all engineering disciplines and associated competencies, and our range of skills includes the application of the state of the art in engineering analysis and design. What differentiates us from our competitors is the technical excellence and commercial astuteness of our personnel. Our staff list includes foremost professionals from all engineering disciplines, most of whom have completed significant assignments with many of the world’s largest companies. Each brings a range of skills and an appreciation of both the technical and commercial trade-offs of industry.
This depth of talent allows Atkins to provide truly integrated engineering solutions that meet both the client’s needs and exceed the expectations of key stakeholders.
The Atkins accredited IChemE sites/teams are:
- Aberdeen Process: Kirkgate House, St Nicholas Centre, Aberdeen, AB10 1HW
- Bellshill Process, Power and Renewables: 8 Mallard Way, Bellshill, ML4 3BF
- Bristol Nuclear: 500 Park Avenue, Aztec West, Bristol, BS32 4RZ
- Edinburgh Process Safety: 10 Canning Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8EG
- Epsom Nuclear, Process Safety, Water Ground and Environment: Woodcote Grove, Ashley Road, Epsom, KT18 5BW
- Glasgow Power and Renewables, Process, Process Safety: 200 Broomielaw, Glasgow, G1 4RU
- Warrington Nuclear: Chadwick House, Birchwood Par, Warrington, WA3 6AE