The conference programme will be published in early-February 2019.
It will include around 70 technical presentations from industry practitioners, researchers and regulators, which will be delivered across parallel sessions.
These will cover all the functional areas that are key to managing and reducing process risk effectively, including:
- engineering and design
- environmental protection
- human factors
- knowledge and competence
- safety culture
- systems and procedures
The programme will also feature:
- plenary speakers from different industry sectors
- guest speaker delivering the Trevor Kletz memorial lecture*
- panel discussion reflecting on some of the core themes emerging from the conference
- workshops exploring certain key topics in more depth
- 'flash' poster presentations**
* Trevor Kletz was a regular contributor to Hazards from its outset nearly 60 years ago. The Trevor Kletz Hazards lecture was created in his memory.
** Poster authors will briefly present their material on day one. The posters will then be available to view throughout the conference.