Postponement due to Coronavirus
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have postponed Hazards 30 (originally planned for 18–20 May 2020). It will now take place on 30 November–2 December 2020, still at Manchester Central.
Europe's largest annual process safety conference
Hazards 30 is an industry-focused event, exploring every major aspect of process safety and helping you to learn from the experience of others.
Join us in Manchester, UK to stay up to date with process safety good practice, discover new techniques and approaches, explore lessons learned from past incidents and near-misses, and network with the international process safety community.
2020 marks 60 years since the first Hazards conference was held, also in Manchester. Since then, Hazards has grown in size and influence, continuing to be at the forefront of sharing new knowledge and disseminating good process safety practice across the process industries and beyond.
Download the Hazards 30 conference brochure>>
- 100+ process safety presentations and posters from industry practitioners, regulators and researchers
- inspirational plenary speakers
- panel discussion
- workshops exploring key topics in more depth
- trade exhibition of process safety products and services
- social events and networking opportunities
- 4 October 2019 – abstract submission deadline
- Early December 2019 – registration opens
- 17 January 2020 – full paper submission deadline
- Mid February 2020 – technical programme published
- 30 November–2 December 2020 – conference dates