Fees and registration
Postponement due to Coronavirus
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we have postponed Hazards 30 (originally planned for 18–20 May 2020). It will now take place on 30 November–2 December 2020, still at Manchester Central.
Until 6 March 2020 – £875 + VAT
From 7 March 2020 – £975 + VAT
Until 6 March 2020 – £975 + VAT
From 7 March 2020 – £1,150 + VAT
£600 + VAT
£275 + VAT
£65 + VAT
Register for Hazards 30Register today
Registrations received for the original dates
- registrations received for the original dates (18–20 May 2020) will be transferred to the new dates automatically.
- if you are unable to participate on the new dates, your place can be transferred to a colleague at no cost. If this is not appropriate, you can request a full refund.
- please contact us to discuss further when you are in a position to do so.
- fees are in GBP and exclude VAT
- conference fees include workshop attendance on 30 November, plenary sessions, technical presentations and the exhibition area on 30 November–2 December, welcome drinks on 30 November, and lunches and refreshment breaks on 1 and 2 December
- attendance at the social event is optional, at an additional fee.
Notes to presenting authors
- one author per paper can register at the presenter rate
- please quote your paper reference when you register.