Fees and registration
Register for Hazards 30Register
Fees are in GBP and exclude VAT.
- IChemE Member: £700 + VAT
- Non-member: £800 + VAT
- Presenting author*: £350 + VAT
- Student: £200 + VAT
*One author per paper can register at the presenter rate. Please quote your paper reference when you register.
Delegate fees include:
- live access to pre-recorded presentations followed by live Q&A
- on-demand access to video recordings of all the presentations (along with the Q&A transcripts) for 30 days after the event
- live access to the exhibition hall and networking lounge throughout the event
- free access to the papers presented at the live event (subject to authors giving their permission).
- if you had previously registered to attend the event on 18–20 May 2020, we will be contacting you to ask if you would like to transfer your registration to the virtual event
- if you transfer to the virtual event, you will receive a partial refund for the difference in fees
- if you choose not to transfer to the virtual event, we can either transfer your registration to Hazards 31 (being held on 17–19 May 2021 in Manchester, UK) or you can cancel it without penalty and receive a full refund.
"Come and be curious, come and learn something, come and meet some great people who are really passionate about this subject and can help you."Ken Rivers, COMAH Strategic Forum