Who should attend
Hazards 30 is an ideal event for anyone who is active in process safety and risk management for chemical process facilities or other facilities dealing with hazardous materials.
Process safety professionals working at all levels and across all industry sectors will benefit from attending.
Hazards delegates typically include:
- process safety practitioners in industry
- process safety consultants and safety specialists
- senior industry leaders accountable for process safety without day-to-day responsibility
- academic researchers
- representatives from industry bodies and regulators.
At Hazards 29 in 2019:
- almost half of delegates worked at an operating company
- delegates came from 34 different countries.
View a list of Hazards 29 delegates' job titles >>
Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.