Fees and registration
Register to attendRegister
Fees are in GBP and exclude VAT.
- Member*: £695 + VAT
- Non-member: £795 + VAT
- Presenting author**: £250 + VAT
- Student: £200 + VAT
* IChemE or Energy Institute members.
** The discounted presenting author rate is reserved for one author per presentation. Please quote your paper reference when you register. Any co-authors should register at the relevant Member/Non-member/Student rate.
- live access to pre-recorded presentations followed by live Q&A
- on-demand access to video recordings of all the presentations (including the Q&A transcripts) for 30 days after the event
- live access to the exhibition hall and networking lounge throughout the event
- free access to the presentation slides and papers presented at the live event (subject to authors giving their permission).
"Come and be curious, come and learn something, come and meet some great people who are really passionate about this subject and can help you."Ken Rivers, Chair of the Hazards technical committee and COMAH Strategic Forum