Who should attend
Hazards is an ideal event for anyone who is active in process safety and risk management for chemical process facilities or other facilities dealing with hazardous materials.
Every year, Hazards brings together process safety and loss prevention professionals working at all levels and across all industry sectors worldwide. Almost half of our delegates come from operating companies.
Hazards delegates typically include:
- process safety and loss prevention professionals in industry
- consultants and safety specialists
- senior industry leaders accountable for process safety without day-to-day responsibility
- academic researchers
- representatives from regulators and industry bodies
- representatives from the insurance/financial services sector.
"The people who need to attend Hazards are those operating the plants, the ones who are dealing with the hazards and risks on a day to day basis. They need to come and see what the science is about and understand what they need to be doing to make their operations as safe as possible."Rob Magraw, BakerRisk
"We bring people together from all different sectors to share and enhance process safety."Trish Kerin, IChemE Safety Centre (ISC)