Call for content
Our call for abstracts is now closed.
The Hazards 32 programme will be published in early July 2022. It will feature plenary speakers, invited speakers from industry, and technical presentations sharing practical insight from industry practitioners, researchers and regulators. Technical content will also be shared via poster presentations on display throughout the conference.
The programme will include examples of process safety knowledge, insight and experience that you can learn from and transfer to your own operations, including:
- examples of challenges/issues solved
- lessons learned from past incidents/near misses
- examples of good process safety practice and leadership
- latest research.
Key dates and deadlines
- Deadline for abstract submissions: 6 May 2022
- Abstract review completed, presentation slots offered, programme published: early July 2022
- Deadline for submitting draft papers: 12 August 2022
- Feedback provided from technical committee's peer review of paper: w/c 29 August 2022
- Deadline for submitting final paper version of paper for conference proceedings: 16 September 2022
- Deadline for submitting MP4 recording of presentation and presenter photo (jpeg): 16 September 2022
- Deadline for submitting PowerPoint slides: 7 October 2022