Hazards Asia Pacific 2022
Call for papers
This year’s conference theme is “Sustainable Process Safety – thriving in the new norm”.
For many businesses, late 2020 and throughout 2021 will be about survival, but the intent of this conference is to look beyond survival and discuss how we can thrive in the new environment. The link between process safety and sustainability, and how companies are managing this will be of interest.
The call for papers deadline is Friday 29 October 2021.
- Digitalisation, New technology and Remote Interventions
- How have we applied digitalisation, new technology and remote interventions to manage our operations safely?
- Success Stories on Implementing Process Safety during COVID-19
- What have we done to comply with process safety demands under the new resource and travel constraints?
- Sustainability and Process Safety
- How are we implementing sustainable development and environmental requirements whilst ensuring process safety targets are achieved?
- What does the future of process safety leadership and culture look like?
- Asset Integrity
- Why is management of operational risk and maintaining asset integrity key to achieving strong process safety compliance during the pandemic?
- Partnership and Collaborations
- Has there been a role for new partnerships and collaborations? What are the lessons learned from strategic partnerships and collaborations in terms of promoting process safety and operational excellence?
Abstracts should be submitted in no more than 500 words, including purpose, method and conclusion. The author's biography, in no more than 200 words, should accompany the abstract submission. Download the template and submit your abstract to email@example.com by Friday 29 October 2021.