Call for Papers
The technical programme will be constructed around a compelling line-up of invited keynote speakers, who will provide a strategic view from industry, academe and the regulator.
Technical presentations should review best practice and latest research in the functional areas that are fundamental to managing process safety effectively.
Papers are encouraged from a range of industry sectors on the themes.
Call for papers is extended until 30 May 2019.
- help share good practice and make process industries safer
- demonstrate your commitment towards improving process safety
- publish your paper in the conference proceedings
- support your professional development.
Culture, Responsibility and Technology
The theme for Hazards Asia Pacific 2019 is Culture, Responsibility and Technology. The main topics are:
Process Safety Culture
- Human Factors
- Organisation and Leadership
The New Safety Ecosystem
- Technology Applications
- Data Analytics
- Transformation and Operationalisation
Process Safety Management
- Technical Competence
- Asset Integrity
- Barrier management
- ALARP Demonstration
- Emergency Response and Crisis management
- Safety Performance
- New Thinking
- Latest Research
- max 500 words including purpose, method and conclusion
- max 200 word author biography.
Submit your abstracts by 30 May 2019 to: email@example.com.