Introduction to HAZOP
This course will help you learn how HAZOP fits into a wider process safety toolkit. You will learn about the technique's strengths, limitations,and when it should be applied, as well as the basics of the process itself.
It includes modules on teamwork, documentation, recording and reporting. A case study is used throughout the course to illustrate the application of the HAZOP technique and provide opportunities for you to experience the technique in action.
By the end of the course, you will understand:
- the principles of a HAZOP study
- the resources required for a study
- how a HAZOP study progresses
- the benefits of HAZOP
- when a full HAZOP would be appropriate.
Who will benefit
- Anyone new to HAZOP
- Those who manage/work alongside others in a HAZOP-related role including engineers, scientists, project managers and senior managers
- HAZOP origins and applications
- HAZOP technique – an overview
- Benefits of HAZOP within an organisation
This course is available for in-company delivery, either on-site or online. Content can be tailored to your specific requirements. Request a quotation.
Date To be confirmed
Location Delivered in-company