This course will help you learn how HAZOP fits into a wider process safety toolkit. You will learn about the technique's strengths, limitations,and when it should be applied, as well as the basics of the process itself.
This course, aimed at anyone new to HAZOP or those who would benefit from better understanding the technique, also includes modules on teamwork, documentation, recording and reporting. A case study is used throughout the course to illustrate the application of the HAZOP technique and provide opportunities for you to experience the technique in action.
By the end of the course, delegates will understand:
- the principles of a HAZOP study
- the resources required for a study
- how a HAZOP study progresses
- the benefits of HAZOP
- when a full HAZOP would be appropriate.
Who will benefit
Anyone new to HAZOP and those who manage/work alongside others in a HAZOP-related role. This includes engineers, scientists, project managers and senior managers.
- HAZOP origins and applications
- HAZOP technique - an overview
- benefits of HAZOP within an organisation
Discounts are available to companies booking more than one place:
- 2 places - 5% discount
- 3 places - 10% discount
- 4 or more places - 15% discount.