This course has been developed to provide participants with a better understanding of the HAZOP technique and to improve understanding of when a full HAZOP might be applicable.
You will learn how HAZOP fits into a wider process safety toolkit, the strengths and limitations of the HAZOP technique and the basics of the HAZOP process. It also includes modules on teamwork, documentation, recording and reporting.
Register your interest at email@example.com.
By the end of the course, delegates will understand:
- the principles of a HAZOP study
- the resources required for a study
- how a HAZOP study progresses
- the benefits of HAZOP and know when a full HAZOP would be appropriate.
Who will benefit
Anyone new to HAZOP who would benefit from a broad understanding of the technique. This includes engineers, scientists, project managers and senior managers.
- Introduction and objectives
- HAZOP origins and applications
- HAZOP technique
- Benefits of HAZOP within an organisation
A case study will be used throughout the course to illustrate the application of the HAZOP technique and provide opportunities for delegates to experience the techniques in action.