New trainers required
We are seeking new trainers
IChemE trainers are typically Chartered Chemical Engineers (or equivalent) with demonstrable experience in the subject matter they teach. Previous experience as a trainer is desirable.
We are seeking new trainers to work with us on the following courses:
- Consequence Modelling Techniques
- Engineering Project Management
- Fundamentals of Process Safety
- Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP)
- Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Plant and Production Management
- Pressure Systems
- Process Risk Assessment
- Process Safety Leadership and Culture
- Quantified Risk Analysis
- Safety Instrumented Functions
In addition, we are looking to expand our training portfolio with individuals who are experts in sustainability and sustainable development topics.
We are particularly keen to hear from potential new trainers in the Asia Pacific region.
Learn more about the training courses we currently provide.
For more information please contact email@example.com with details of the course(s) you’re interested in delivering and information about your professional experience.
We develop new courses on a regular basis. If you’d like to propose working with us on the development of a new training course, please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org.