Live course – starts on 4 June 2020.
Nitrogen is very often used in the chemical or oil industries as a “safety” tool but it can be as deadly as any other gas. This online course will help you improve the understanding on the basic principles for safe use of nitrogen.
Module 1: Safe use of nitrogen
- Properties of nitrogen
- Uses and hazards of nitrogen, including hazards
- of open manholes
- of temporary confined spaces
- of piping under nitrogen purge
- of trapped pressured etc
Module 2: Safe handling of catalyst
- Properties of catalysts
- Hazards of catalysts, including
- fire hazards
- health hazards
By the end of this course, you will know/understand better:
- the basic principles for safe use of nitrogen
- the basic principles for safe handling of catalyst
- what are the properties of nitrogen
- what are the properties of catalysts
- what are the hazards of nitrogen
Who will benefit
People who are responsible for operating, maintaining, designing and constructing of facilities.
What's included in the series
- Two 60-minute sessions
- Two digital recordings for your personal use
- Digital copies of all slides and supporting materials (PDF) for your personal use
- E-certificate of attendance, including hours allocation, for CPD purposes (on request)
Module dates and times
Thursday 4 June, 15:00–16:00 BST.
Thursday 11 June, 15:00–16:00 BST.
Modules will be delivered via GoToWebinar®– check system requirements >>
You are advised to join the session at least ten minutes before the scheduled start time, to allow for your computer to connect.
This option allows you to purchase the course for up to 10 individual users at a significantly reduced price of £819 + VAT. Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.