This online training programme will introduce the importance of human factors for the chemical and process industries via a case-study incident, helping you to better understand the key human factors topic areas that are relevant to major accidents.
The training is delivered in partnership with the Keil Centre, a recognised centre of excellence in human factors.
The modules, each around 60 minutes in length, are effective as stand-alone training sessions or as part of a modular programme.
What's included in the series
- two 60-minute modules
- digital copies of all slides and supporting materials (PDF) for your personal use
- e-certificate of attendance, including hours allocation, for CPD purposes (on request).
The benefits of IChemE online learning
- save money: no travel, subsistence or accommodation costs
- stay productive: limit your time away from the office
- learn in manageable, concentrated, bite-size, one-hour chunks
- review or refresh the learning at your convenience with digital recordings of each module
- choose the modules you need - you don't need to buy them all.
Module 1: An introduction to human factors for the chemical and process industries
- What is human factors?
- What are the key topic areas?
- Case study incident review
- Q&A and FAQs
Module 2: The key topic areas of human factors
- Managing human and organisational factors
- Managing human failure
- Strengthening organisational performance
- Human factors in design
- Q&A and FAQs
This option allows you to purchase the course for up to 10 individual users at a significantly reduced price of £819 + VAT. Contact us for more information at email@example.com.