On demand course.
This online course will help you learn to manage the key aspects of emergency planning including procedures, training, testing and how to review performance.
The modules can be undertaken as stand-alone training sessions but are most effective as part of a modular programme.
Module 1: Introduction to emergency response principles and management of major emergencies
- Introduction to Emergency Response Principles
- Management of Major Emergencies
- Incident Command System (ICS)
- Information Management Systems
- Priorities in Emergency Response
- Q&A and FAQs
Module 2: Regulations, response planning, communication and training
- Introduction to UK and International Regulations
- Regulatory Framework Onshore
- Regulatory Framework Offshore
- Emergency Response Planning, Communications and Training
- Emergency Response Plans (ERP)
- Emergency Management
- Q&A and FAQs
Module 3: Integrity threats and risk analysis
- Facility provided protection and its effectiveness
- Integrity threats
- Risk analysis
- Fire and Explosion Risk Assessment (FERA)
- Building Risk Assessment (BRA)
- Escape, Evaluation, Rescue Analysis (EERA)
- Emergency Systems Survivability Analysis (ESSA)
- Emergency Response Plan (ERP)
- Q&As and FAQs
By the end of the course, you will know:
- the regulatory requirements pertaining to the protection of people during major accidents
- how to identify all foreseeable integrity threats
- the risk analysis required for both onshore and offshore major accident response planning
- how to describe the components of emergency procedures from minor incidents to major accidents
- how to explain the effectiveness of the plants protection and procedures
- the requirement for emergency response planning and communications
- how to clearly describe the various roles within emergency response and incident management.
Who will benefit
Anyone involved in the prevention of major accidents or incidents, projects and plant managers.
What's included in the series
- Three 60-minute modules
- Text Q&A with the trainer
- Three digital recordings for your personal use
- Digital copies of all slides and supporting materials (PDF) for your personal use
- E-certificate of attendance, including hours allocation, for CPD purposes
The presentation will be delivered via GoToWebinar®.
Check system requirements >>
You are advised to join the online training session at least ten minutes before the scheduled start time, to allow for your computer to connect.
This option allows you to purchase the course for up to 10 individual users at a significantly reduced price of £995 + VAT. Find out more>>
* CPD hours should be used as an approximate guide and will vary depending on the preferred approach of the delegate and to what extent additional learning is completed.