We have a wide range of online training courses available to help you develop your knowledge and learn new skills.
There are two types of training to choose from, offering complete flexibility around when and how you learn.
Live online courses
Many of our most popular training courses have been adapted to modular online courses.
They feature live interactive sessions with the trainer, alongside pre-recorded video sessions for independent self-study before/between modules:
- Bowtie Analysis and Barrier-Based Risk Management
- Bulks Solids Handling for Chemical Engineers
- Chemical Engineering for Scientists and Other Engineers
- Consequence Modelling Techniques
- Engineering Project Management
- Fundamentals of Process Safety – UK times
- Fundamentals of Process Safety – Malaysia
- Hazard Identification Techniques
- HAZOP Leadership and Management
- HAZOP Study for Team Leaders and Team Members
- Human Factors in Health and Safety – Managing Human Factors
- Human Factors in Health and Safety – Managing Human Failure
- Human Factors in Health and Safety – Strengthening Organisational Performance
- Human Factors in Health and Safety – Human Factors in Design
- Human Factors in Health and Safety – Managing Human Factors - Asia Pacific
- Human Factors in Health and Safety – Managing Human Failure - Asia Pacific
- Human Factors in Health and Safety – Strengthening Organisational Performance - Asia Pacific
- Human Factors in Health and Safety – Human Factors in Design - Asia Pacific
- Hydrogen Workshop
- IChemE Forms of Contract
- Incident Investigation, Human Failure & Cause Tree Analysis
- Inherent Safety in Design and Operation Development
- Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Leadership of Remote Engineering Teams
- Process Risk Assessment
- Process Safety Leadership and Culture
- Safety Instrumented Functions (SIFs)
- Six Pillars of Process Safety
- Troubleshooting Distillation Controls
- What Engineers Need to Know About Contracts
Our on-demand courses offer a more bite-sized approach to online learning. Designed for independent study, these are provided as digital downloads, usually in manageable one-hour sessions. We have a range of process safety, project management and personal development topics available.
You can view the full range of courses and purchase them for immediate download at our online shop, or read more about them below.
Troubleshooting Distillation Controls
Live course. Learn how to get the best performance from your distillation column control system.
Water Minimisation with Process Integration
Live course. Learn how to apply process integration techniques to minimise your plant's water use.
What Engineers Need to Know About Contracts
Live course. Provides a grounding in contract law for engineering and construction contracts, and how it is used to help deliver successful projects and supplier relationships.