Europe's largest annual process safety conference
Hazards 30 will explore every major aspect of process safety and help you to learn from the experience of others.
Join us in Manchester, UK to stay up to date with process safety good practice, discover new techniques and approaches, and explore lessons learned from past incidents and near-misses.
You'll also have an opportunity to network with 300+ other process safety professionals. Hazards is an international, industry-focused event and attracts practitioners from all over the world.
Hazards 30 will mark 60 years since Hazards was first held in Manchester in 1960. Since then, Hazards has grown in size and influence, continuing to be at the forefront of sharing new knowledge and disseminating good process safety practice across the process industries and beyond.
- 100+ process safety presentations and posters from industry practitioners, regulators and researchers
- invited plenary speakers from industry
- panel discussion
- workshops exploring key topics in more depth
- trade exhibition of process safety products and services
- social and networking opportunities.
- 4 October 2019 – abstract submission deadline
- Early December 2019 – registration opens
- 17 January 2020 – full paper submission deadline
- Mid February 2020 – technical programme published
- 18–20 May 2020 – conference dates