Knovel is an online resource combining books, technical information, interactive equations and analytical tools.
Through IChemE, members have free access to over 300 leading reference works and databases that enable you to:
- quickly find answers to technical engineering questions
- gain access to information hidden in complex graphs, equations and tables using analytical and search tools
- access reference books across a range of chemical engineering topics including petroleum engineering, sustainability, design, process safety and loss prevention, water treatment, bioprocess and biotechnology, materials selection and safety compliance.
Can't find what you're looking for?
We review the list of titles available to IChemE members annually and use search records to ensure the most sought-after volumes are available wherever possible. If you have a specific book you would like us to consider, please contact us.
To find out more about accessing the full breadth of the content available, please contact Knovel and reference IChemE.
What can I use Knovel for?
- solving design problems
- look up a chemical formula
- locating new materials
- improving processes
- spec out project plans
- research into new topics
- validate assumptions and equipment.
New to Knovel?
To access Knovel
To access Knovel, log in to MyIChemE and navigate to Resources.
For more information on how to use Knovel's web-based engineering resources, view the recorded webinar below.