Make a nomination
In addition to specific criteria for individual awards, it is intended that awards should be used to recognise:
- tangible, real applications of chemical, biochemical, and process engineering skills to address important, economic, environmental and social problems
- “rising stars” – talented young engineers and technologists, less in terms of academic publication than in terms of practical achievement in technology development and application, and in industrial or other use
- effective communicators and advocates for chemical engineering – eg young engineers who have successfully enthused others with the challenge and opportunity of the discipline and encouraged them to take up courses and careers in the subject.
Nominations open on 1 September and close on 31 October each year unless specified otherwise.
For more information and to nominate, please download the following:
- medals brochure
- nomination form
- summary of medals and prize winners
- our current judging panel members.
Please note the following exclusions:
- additional documents submitted outside the information provided in the nomination form will not be considered by the judges (unless specified otherwise)
- we do not accept self nominations
- we do not accept nominations for sitting members of the Board of Trustees.
Contact us for more information.