Make a nomination
Nominations open on 1 September and close on 31 October each year unless specified otherwise.
For more information and to nominate, please download the following:
- medals brochure (currently unavailable)
- nomination form (currently unavailable)
- summary of medals and prize winners
- our current judging panel members.
Nominations should be no more than 600 words and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following exclusions:
- additional documents submitted outside the information provided in the nomination form will not be considered by the judges (unless specified otherwise)
- we do not accept self nominations
- we do not accept nominations for sitting members of the Board of Trustees.
Unless indicated otherwise, medals/prizes are generally awarded to individuals. A single medal shall be presented in all cases.
Contact us for more information.