Webinar: Industry 4.0 for the Chemical Process Industries
- Date From 2nd June 2020
- Date To 2nd June 2020
- Price Free of charge, open to all.
- Location Online: 13:30 AEST, 15:30 NZST, 11:30 AWST/MYT. Duration 1 Hour.
The Joint Chemical Engineering Committee (JCEC) Victoria invites you to discuss industry 4.0. The fourth industrial revolution and will cover cutting edge technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT), additive manufacturing, advanced data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), and robotics.
Smart techniques including advanced process control, predictive asset management, and production simulations can help chemical companies to enhance productivity, improve safety and reduce environmental footprint.
The presentation will provide participants with:
- a basic understanding of Industry 4.0 and related concepts
- insightful ways in which 4.0 can benefit the chemical process and wider industries, such as improving efficiency and reducing risk
- an understanding of the application of Industry 4.0 principles and technologies to chemical processing plants.
Mei Wan - Solution Architect, Process Systems & Solutions - Emerson Automation Solutions
Mei Wan is an experienced engineering professional with a demonstrated history of delivering automation projects to various industries, currently working on extending that experience to digital transformation projects.
- 13:30—14:30 AEST
- 15:30—16:30 NZST
- 11:30—12:30 AWST/MYT
For members to attend free of charge, please ensure you click 'yes' when prompted if you're an IChemE member (this question is directly under the your name).
Back to events