Call for papers
We are inviting speakers (not necessarily chemical engineers) to offer abstracts of papers for consideration for our Annual Technical Symposium on the topic of Plant Preventative Maintenance. These should be no longer than 300 words long and be for a 40 minute presentation followed by a 20 minute Q&A.
To submit your abstract please email firstname.lastname@example.org
A well maintained plant is a safe and profitable plant.
- Do you want to know how to predict and prevent equipment failure before it happens?
- Are you seeking engineering best practices for prolonging equipment life and reducing overall maintenance costs?
If yes, then the following will interest you.
An effective preventative maintenance programme will ensure the design levels of asset availability and performance are achieved in order to meet business goals, no matter the age of the asset. This will bring together:
- experts from the industry
To discuss key issues on constructing effective preventative maintenance programmes:
- human factors and organisational culture
- equipment deterioration mechanisms
- use of data analytics to predict future equipment failure points
- root cause analysis
- engineering best practices for preventative maintenance
- evolving regulations and good practices.
Full program details will be shared closer to the time.
- Non-member rate: £80.00
- IChemE Member rate: £60.00
- IChemE Student member rate: £25.00
If you have any queries about this event please email email@example.com