Hull and Humber Members Group (HHMG) invite you to join them online for their Annual General Meeting (AGM).
We are honoured to welcome IChemE President, Professor Stephen Richardson who will be joining this year's AGM.
Nominations are now open for HHMG Chair, Treasurer and Secretary positions.
If you are interested to join our committee as an ordinary member or to undertake any of the other formal roles available, contact us during the AGM.
Please note that all committee members must be a current member of IChemE, and for the position of Chair and Treasurer must also be Chartered.
The AGM presentation agenda will be as follows:
- Approval of minutes of most recent previous AGM (1 May 2019)
- Chairman’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Membership Report
- Activity and Event Plans for forthcoming year – updates of current situation
- Next Committee Meeting arrangements
- Election of Officers (Chair, Treasurer and Secretary)
- Words from IChemE President, Stephen Richardson
- Any other business