Do you want to gain Chartered Chemical Engineer status in the foreseeable future?
Tyneside Member Group and IChemE are organising an evening presentation to provide you with the information, tools and support to make the Chartered Chemical Engineer application process clear and easy to map out for your individual circumstances. The following topics will be discussed:
- requirements for Chartered status, the level and the assessment process
knowledge and understanding
- professional experience
- report writing guidance
- interview advice
- general tips for success.
Take advantage of the opportunity to meet fellow chemical engineers in the area and talk to IChemE.
- Amy Stewart, IChemE Regional Support Executive
- Pier-Paolo Greco, Chair of Tyneside Committee
- Jarka Glassey, Vice-Chair of Education Special Interest Group, Vice President of Learned Society and Professor at Newcastle University