Following the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19), IChemE has implemented contingency measures to ensure the health and safety of our employees, members and visitors, and to minimise the impact on operations. Welfare remains our top priority.
IChemE staff around the globe are working from home. To get in touch with an IChemE member of staff, please use their normal email address. If you have any general enquiries, please visit our contact page to find details of your local office.
For factual information, as well as details on how the Institution can support you at this time, please visit our fact checker.
Coronavirus impact on IChemE
Jon Prichard, Chief Executive, and Lucy Cook, Communications Manager, discuss the impact of Coronavirus on IChemE and the measures we have put in place to support members at this time.
We strongly recommend that members keep themselves up to date on the latest travel and health advice from their national governments.
For up-to-date advice, please visit the following links:
- UK — www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Australia — www.health.gov.au/health-topics/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov
- Malaysia — www.pmo.gov.my/special-contents/2019-novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov/
- New Zealand — www.health.govt.nz/our-work/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-novel-coronavirus
- World Health Organisation — www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus