In early 2013 IChemE launched a new special interest group dedicated to consultancy. This is an international networking community for IChemE members working, or planning to work, as a consultant in the process industries.
Members of the Consultancy Special Interest Group have free access to our webinar archive containing recordings and slides from past online presentations for download on demand, and receive a regular newsletter.
Please join our LinkedIn group now to air your views on working in consultancy, ask questions, and share your ideas on how the Consultancy SIG should serve its members.
- provide a forum for professional engineers with an interest in computer aided process engineering to meet and discuss their technical and business challenges
- promote common understanding of computer aided tools and techniques for process engineering
- foster links between specialists in academia and industry and with other stakeholders
- assist process systems engineers with their professional development.
- technical meetings and workshops at different locations and online
- annual research event showcasing the work of postgraduate students to industry and academia
- representation of professional interests via forums including the EFCE Working
- party on Computer Aided Process Engineering
- collaboration with other IChemE groups and co-sponsorship of seminars and conferences with other bodies.
IChemE's special interest groups are led by dedicated member volunteers. If you would like to be involved in the launch of this new technical networking community, then please contact Special Interest Groups with details about yourself and how you can help.