Journal archive for members
Journal archive for non-members
The Institution of Chemical Engineers has digitised its journal archive back to 1923. The archive, in PDF format, is fully searchable by volume and author, and by keyword across the full text of every article.
Benefits of the archive include:
- over 70 years of essential research at your fingertips
- over 4000 original papers published to the highest peer-reviewed standards
- rapid location of information through full-text searching
Using the archive
- Access is free for IChemE members. Simply log in to ‘My IChemE’
- For non-members
- single articles can be purchased online for £10 + VAT
- annual subscriptions are available to the archive for site wide access via IP range
- one-off lifetime access via IP range or local hosting
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
To find out more about purchasing the complete archive, including price options, contact the Journals Department.