IChemE Global Awards 2016
The IChemE Global Awards celebrate excellence, innovation and achievement in the chemical, biochemical and process industries.
This year's IChemE Global Awards, in association with Amec Foster Wheeler, was held at The Palace Hotel, Manchester, UK, on Thursday 3 November 2016.
Seventeen awards were presented including the Award for Outstanding Achievement in Chemical and Process Engineering. View the list of winners.
You can see all the photo's from Thursday's event via the photo gallery. If you would like any copies, please can you email email@example.com and we will get these sent out to you.
Please include the image reference number in your email.
Visit our YouTube channel for some videos of the 2016 Finalists. We will shortly be uploading the complete video from the night including interviews, so watch this space.
Interested in entering or supporting the 2017 Awards?
Register your interest online for the 2017 Awards.
Information and guidance to enter the Awards is available including Why Enter?, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Entry Tips and Guidance.
There's also an article by chair of judges, Nigel Hirst, called 'What makes a good IChemE Award entry?' in the March 2016 issue of The Chemical Engineer.
Download a leaflet (pdf) for a list of this year's awards categories.
If you would like to sponsor or support the IChemE Awards in 2016 or 2017, download our sponsorship brochure, and email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
The IChemE Global Awards opened for entries on Tuesday 1 March 2016. The closing date was 24:00 BST Friday 8 July 2016 (extended deadline). Contact us at email@example.com
if you need any more help or information.
IChemE Global Awards 2016 - categories
- Outstanding Achievement Award sponsored by Amec Foster Wheeler
- Team of the Year Award sponsored by NES Global Talent
- Biotechnology Award sponsored by Shell
- Energy Award sponsored by Rolls-Royce
- Oil & Gas Award sponsored by Jacobs
- Industry Project Award sponsored by Sellafield Ltd
- Process Safety Award sponsored by ABB Consulting
- Food & Drink Award sponsored by PM Group
- Water Award (available to sponsor)
- Business Start-Up Award (available to sponsor)
- Sustainable Technology Award sponsored by Costain
- Innovative Product Award sponsored by AstraZeneca
- Young Industrialist Award sponsored by GSK
- Research Project Award sponsored by Simon Carves Engineering
- Training and Development Award sponsored by Bouygues Energies and Services
- Young Researcher Award sponsored by ExxonMobil
- Resource-poor Technology Award (available to sponsor)
Based in Singapore or Malaysia? IChemE is also hosting award ceremonies in Singapore on 21 October 2016 and Malaysia on 24 October 2016. Full details for both events are available online.