IChemE Global Awards 2016
The IChemE Global Awards celebrate excellence, innovation and achievement in the chemical, biochemical and process industries.
This year's IChemE Global Awards, in association with Amec Foster Wheeler, will be held at The Palace Hotel, Manchester, UK, on Thursday 3 November 2016.
Seventeen awards will be presented including the Award for Outstanding Achievement in Chemical and Process Engineering.
Visit our YouTube channel for some videos of the 2016 Finalists - more videos will be added over the coming weeks. Last year's winners' videos also available.
Want to attend the IChemE Global Awards on 3 November?
You can book your seats online now. Single seats are available and tables of up to a maximum of 12 seats. Discounted accommodation is available at The Palace Hotel (subject to availability).
Interested in entering or supporting the 2017 Awards?
Register your interest by emailing email@example.com. To prepare, there is useful information and guidance online including Why Enter?, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Entry Tips and Guidance.
There's also an article by chair of judges, Nigel Hirst, called 'What makes a good IChemE Award entry?' in the March 2016 issue of The Chemical Engineer.
Download a leaflet (pdf) for a list of this year's awards categories.
If you would like to sponsor or support the IChemE Awards in 2016 or 2017, download our sponsorship brochure, and email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
The IChemE Global Awards opened for entries on Tuesday 1 March 2016. The closing date was 24:00 BST Friday 8 July 2016 (extended deadline). Contact us at email@example.com
if you need any more help or information.
IChemE Global Awards 2016 - categories
- Outstanding Achievement Award sponsored by Amec Foster Wheeler
- Team of the Year Award sponsored by NES Global Talent
- Biotechnology Award sponsored by Shell
- Energy Award sponsored by Rolls-Royce
- Oil & Gas Award sponsored by Jacobs
- Industry Project Award sponsored by Sellafield Ltd
- Process Safety Award sponsored by ABB Consulting
- Food & Drink Award sponsored by PM Group
- Water Award (available to sponsor)
- Business Start-Up Award (available to sponsor)
- Sustainable Technology Award sponsored by Costain
- Innovative Product Award sponsored by AstraZeneca
- Young Industrialist Award sponsored by GSK
- Research Project Award sponsored by Simon Carves Engineering
- Training and Development Award sponsored by Bouygues Energies and Services
- Young Researcher Award sponsored by ExxonMobil
- Resource-poor Technology Award (available to sponsor)
Based in Singapore or Malaysia? IChemE is also hosting award ceremonies in Singapore on 21 October 2016 and Malaysia on 24 October 2016. Full details for both events are available online.