About IChemE training
IChemE is a market leader in process industry training and we are proud to support the professional development of chemical and process engineers all over the world. We offer an extensive range of quality-assured courses to help you develop your chemical engineering and process safety knowledge.
Our courses are open to anyone working in the process industries. You do not have to be an IChemE Member to attend, although our members benefit from discounted course fees.
You are in safe hands with IChemE training. All our courses are peer-reviewed by experts to ensure they reflect best practice and current thinking. Our highly skilled trainers are Chartered Chemical Engineers (or equivalent) with extensive process industry experience. As a result, we consistently get excellent feedback from our course participants.
Flexible course delivery
- Online – live and interactive sessions with the trainer
- Face-to-face – in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa
- In-company – in-person or virtually
- On-demand – pre-recorded content for independent study online
With so many different course types to choose from, IChemE training is an effective and flexible way to develop new skills wherever you are in the world.
- Process safety including human factors
- Process operations
- Contract and project management
- Personal development and leadership
Explore our courses in more detail to find out how we can support your training needs.