About IChemE training
IChemE is a market leader in process industry training and we are proud to support the professional development of chemical and process engineers all over the world. We offer an extensive range of quality-assured courses to help you develop your chemical engineering and process safety knowledge.
Topics covered include process safety, process operations, contract and project management, and sustainability.
Our courses are available to anyone working in the process industries. You do not need to be an IChemE member to attend, although our members benefit from discounted course fees.
You are in safe hands with IChemE training. All our courses are peer-reviewed by experts to ensure they reflect best practice and current thinking. Our highly skilled trainers are Chartered Chemical Engineers (or equivalent) with extensive process industry experience. As a result, we consistently get excellent feedback from our course participants.
Choose how you learn
- Online – live and interactive sessions with the trainer
- Face-to-face – in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa
- In-company – on-site or online
- On-demand – pre-recorded content for independent study online
- Process safety including human factors
- Process operations and systems
- Contract and project management
- Personal development and leadership – including communication, technical writing and mentoring skills
Contact our UK training team at email@example.com or on +44 (0)1788 534496.
Contact our Australian training team at firstname.lastname@example.org.