Professional registrations

Professional registrations

There are many reasons to become registered with a relevant regulatory body, not least to show employers and society at large that you are committed to maintaining and improving the knowledge and skills required to meet the engineering, technology and scientific needs of today, and of the future.

IChemE members may be eligible to apply for external registrations such as Engineering Technician (EngTech), Incorporated Engineer (IEng) or Chartered Engineer (CEng) depending on their membership grade.

IChemE is licensed to award registrations on behalf of the following bodies:

In addition to these, IChemE is also an approved assessment entity for Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ) registration on behalf of the Board of Professional Engineers of Queensland (Australia).

Browse our list of registrations for more information on eligibility and how to apply.