If you have a team of people to train, an IChemE in-company course is ideal.
Our knowledge of professional standards, close involvement with industry, education and regulators, and our expertise as a leading global training provider make us the clear choice to help you deliver your training requirements to your team.
Courses can be delivered on-site or online, giving your team access to IChemE training anywhere in the world.
Why choose IChemE to deliver your in-company training?
- We are the market leader in process industry-related training
- We offer quality-assured training – all our courses are peer-reviewed to ensure they reflect best practice and current thinking
- We set the standard for chemical engineering – we are the leading professional qualifying body for chemical, biochemical and process engineers and we are licensed by the Engineering Council and Science Council in the UK to assess the competence of engineers, scientists and technicians
The benefits of IChemE in-company training
- We come to you – courses can be delivered on-site or online, at a time to suit you
- We meet your needs – course content can be customised to meet your specific requirements
- You benefit from cost-effective prices – if you have a group of colleagues to train, an in-company course gives you best value
- You develop your team – your colleagues will feel comfortable working together, leading to improved teamwork and communication
All our courses can be delivered in-company, either on-site or online.
Browse our A–Z list to find a course that meets your needs. Or view courses by subject area:
- process safety including human factors
- process and plant operations
- contract and project management
- personal development and leadership – including communication, technical writing, mentoring, leadership and creativity skills
Course content can be customised if required and if you don't see exactly what you are looking for, we can work with you to create a course that meets your requirements.
Request a quotation
Tell us what you are looking for via this quick form. and we will contact you with a quotation. If you are unable to complete the form, please email your requirements to email@example.comRequest a quotation