If you are studying a chemical, biochemical or process engineering undergraduate degree (or related subject), you can become a Student Member and get access to membership resources such as:
- digital subscription to The Chemical Engineer magazine and www.thechemicalengineer.com
- networking, events and webinars via regional members groups and technical special interest groups
- online access to the Knovel e-library, IChemE journals and the Loss Prevention Bulletin (LPB)
- helpful resources such as our Student Pocketbook
- career support and information, including practical advice on searching and applying for jobs in our Early Career pages.
To become a Student Member you should:
- Be studying a chemical engineering (or closely-related) undergraduate degree (or have a firm acceptance to begin shortly), and
- Not have been an IChemE member previously.
If you are studying towards a postgraduate taught or research degree eg, MSc, PhD, EngD, you can apply for Affiliate Member or Associate Member (AMIChemE). Find out more about membership options for postgraduate students.
- looking for careers-related advice? Visit our careers area.
- if you have any questions or need further information contact email@example.com.