IChemE training courses will not be delivered face-to-face before June 2020 at the earliest (September 2020 in the UK/Ireland). For non-IChemE courses, please contact the training provider for up-to-date details.
Many of our courses are available virtually instead, visit our online courses section for details.
IChemE courses in 2020
- Asset Integrity Management in the Process Industries – Managing Your Ageing Assets
- Chemical Engineering for Scientists
- Comprehensive Explosion Science
- Consequence Modelling Techniques
- Fundamentals of Nuclear Safety
- Fundamentals of Process Safety
- Hazard Identification Techniques
- HAZOP Leadership and Management
- HAZOP Study for Team Leaders and Team Members
- Human Factors in Health and Safety
- IChemE Forms of Contract
- Incident Investigation, Human Failure & Cause Tree Analysis
- Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Practical Distillation Technology
- Process Risk Assessment
- Process Safety Leadership and Culture
Each year, we offer a range of training courses in process safety, personal development and leadership, process operations, process plant, commercial and project management, and sustainability. All of our courses are peer reviewed to ensure they reflect best practice and current thinking.
See below for a full A–Z listing, including courses without scheduled dates (but where you can register your interest), and courses delivered by IChemE-approved providers.
Water Minimisation with Process Integration
This workshop covers the importance of process integration, helping to identity rigorous targets for waste minimisation and carbon footprint reduction. Would be of most benefit to process, environmental and utility engineers and environmental consultants.
What Engineers Need to Know about Contracts
Learn about contract law for engineering and construction contracts and how it is used to help deliver successful projects and supplier relationships.