IChemE’s knowledge of professional standards, close involvement with industry, education and regulators, and our own expertise as a leading global training provider, means we are uniquely positioned to independently assess and approve training courses and professional development programmes across the world.
Download our training approval brochure >>
Why get your training approved?
- Benchmark your training against the highest international standards
- Demonstrate the quality of your training endorsed by IChemE
- Enhance your reputation of your training services in the chemical and process industries
- Support your growth, including expansion into new international markets
- Access IChemE's marketing channels to promote your brand and services*
- Costs from as little as £333 per annum for each year covered by the approval agreement
*Additional fees applicable.
All successful applicants for IChemE's training approval receive the following services and features as standard:
An independent assessment of your training course and materials bench-marked against IChemE’s internationally recognised professional standards and other high quality learning programmes.
An improvement and development review process to help you meet IChemE approval standards. This service includes up to three reviews.
Full approval for three years
IChemE training approval is granted for up to three years from formal written notification of your successful application.
IChemE brand endorsement
All approved training courses are allowed to use the official IChemE approval logo. Several logos will be issued to cover the three year approval period, including usage guidance.
To encourage and support voluntary and mandatory Continuing Professional Development (CPD) IChemE will indicate a recommended number of CPD hours for all relevant approved training courses.
Non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement
To protect your copyright and materials, IChemE will sign a non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement before the peer review process begins.