What we offer
IChemE offers a range of products and services designed to support the career-long development of chemical, biochemical, process and related engineering professionals.
If you have a team of people to train, an IChemE in-company course is ideal. Our knowledge of professional standards, close involvement with industry, education and regulators, and our expertise as a leading global training provider make us the clear choice to help you deliver your training requirements to your team.
Our comprehensive programme of training courses are presented, approved and reviewed by industry peers to ensure both quality and competency.
What are the benefits of choosing an IChemE in-company training course?
- courses can be delivered at a time and place to suit you or virtually to colleagues around the world.
- you can ensure the course addresses your goals and includes organisation-specific case studies, if required
- if you have a group of colleagues to train they're cost-effective and can save time and money on team travel and accommodation
- you have more control over what you learn as course materials can be adapted to your specific requirements
- your colleagues will work together on exercises, leading to improved organisational teamwork and motivation
- we come to you. If you're outside the UK you can avoid the hassles of visas and international flights
- if you don't see exactly what you want in our training catalogue we can work with you to create some which meets your goals.
Why choose IChemE to deliver your in-company training course?
- we are the market leader in process industry-related training
- we are the leading professional qualifying body for chemical, biochemical and process engineers
- we are licensed by the Engineering Council and Science Council in the UK to assess the competence of engineers, scientists and technicians.
Request a quotation
If you would like further information about running an IChemE in-company course, fill in a quick online form with the necessary details for us to contact you with a quotation. If you are unable to complete the form, please email your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.orgRequest a quotation