We are currently seeking new trainers to work with us on the following courses
- Confined Space Entry
- Consequence Modelling Techniques
- Emergency Planning
- Engineering Project Management
- Fundamentals of Nuclear Safety
- Fundamentals of Process Safety
- Hazard Identification Techniques
- HAZOP training
- Inherent Safety in Design and Operation Development
- Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Managing the Hazards of Flare Systems
- Process Risk Assessment
- Process Safety Leadership and Culture
- Safety Instrumented Functions
IChemE trainers are typically Chartered Chemical Engineers (or equivalent) with demonstrable experience in the subject matter they teach. Previous experience as a trainer is also desirable.
For more information please contact email@example.com with details of the course(s) you’re interested in delivering and more information about your professional experience.
We also develop new courses on a regular basis. If you’d like to propose working with us on the development of a new training course, please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org.