We are seeking new trainers
IChemE trainers are typically Chartered Chemical Engineers (or equivalent) with demonstrable experience in the subject matter they teach. Previous experience as a trainer is desirable.
We are seeking new trainers to work with us on the following courses:
- Bowtie Analysis and Barrier-Based Risk Management
- Consequence Modelling Techniques
- Engineering Project Management
- Fundamentals of Process Safety
- Hazard Identification Techniques
- Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP)
- Inherent Safety in Design and Operation Development
- Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Plant and Production Management
- Pressure Systems
- Process Risk Assessment
- Process Safety Leadership and Culture
- Quantified Risk Analysis
- Safety Instrumented Functions
In addition, we are looking to expand our training portfolio with individuals who are experts in sustainability and sustainable development topics.
We are particularly keen to hear from potential new trainers in the Asia Pacific region.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the course(s) you’re interested in delivering and information about your professional experience.
We develop new courses on a regular basis. If you’d like to propose working with us on the development of a new training course, please send details to email@example.com.