1. Subscribers to LPB may, in accordance with the copyright law of the United Kingdom:
- Search, view, retrieve and display any article, toolbox talk or news item published on the Loss Prevention Bulletin website (hereafter referred to as ‘licensed materials’).
- Electronically save parts of the licensed materials for personal use.
- Print off a copy of individual articles or items of the licensed materials for their own use.
2. Subscribers may not:
- remove or alter the authors’ names or the publisher’s copyright notices or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear in the licensed materials;
- systematically make print or electronic copies of multiple extracts of the licensed materials for any purpose;
- mount or distribute any part of the licensed material on any electronic network or the internet.
3. The publisher’s explicit written permission must be obtained in order to:
- use all or any part of the licensed materials for any commercial use
- publish, distribute or make available the licensed materials, works based on the licensed materials or works which combine them with any other material;
- alter, abridge, adapt or modify the licensed materials.
If you wish to re-use or distribute material from the Loss Prevention Bulletin to anyone other than other subscribers, you must obtain prior permission. IChemE has partnered with Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) to make it easy for you to secure permission to reuse our content. Please visit www.copyright.com and enter the title that you are requesting permission for in the ‘Get Permission’ search box.