The Aberdeen Members Group is hosting a programme of technical presentations and interactive sessions, including networking opportunities, at the Aberdeen Altens Hotel. The seminar is open to all Aberdeen members, non-member and students.
Topics will include
- process safety
- energy efficiency
- energy storage
- carbon capture, storage and utilisation
- the economic impact of the Energy Transition
- Conor Crowley — WS Atkins
- Sam Gomersall — Pale Blue Dot Energy
- Tom Baxter — Oil and Gas Consultant
- Raymond Drummond — Genesis Oil and Gas Consultants
Other speakers to be announced soon.
12:00 — 17:00
12:00 — lunch will be provided
13:00 — presentations will begin
17:00 — close
Numbers must be confirmed to the hotel by 2 October, for catering purposes. Registration will remain open until 8 October but you may not get any food if you book late!