Serica is a British-based independent upstream oil and gas company with operations centred on the UK North Sea and in 2018 became the first time field operator with the acquisition of Bruce, Keith and Rhum fields (previous BP asset).
The presentation will cover:
- Serica background and its recent growth
- challenges for managing aging North Sea assets and extension of field life in today's operating environment
- setting up management systems and organisation
- moving from a functional organisation to an asset based structure
- technical authorities and their role in managing asset operations and technical assurance align with Serica policies and relevant legislation and standards
- case studies: how technical authorities have helped trouble-shoot and audit the operations team
Clara Altobell, Technical VP of Serica Energy PLC
Clara started work as a Petroleum Engineer and has mainly worked with independent oil companies, working in the UK, Algeria, Indonesia, Namibia and Ireland. Clara has also worked on exploration, production, development, new ventures and corporate growth, and now heads up the subsurface team and technical assurance function for Serica. Accumulating 23 years of experience in the Oil & Gas sector.
18:00 - 20:00
View and download our event flyer >>